Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Win BLOG candy

I am interested in what you think about my work. 

Please take a minute and leave a comment on as many projects as you want. 

In return for each comment, I will give you an entry into a Random Drawing for BLOG candy

I promise you will want to win it, so comment today. 

I will post a picture of it soon. 

Don't wait too long, because I will be drawing at the end of the month(March 2009).

 Your name must appear on your comments to be entered.  

Don't forget to comment often. 

3 comments:

Onja said...

Girl, you are awesome. I check your blog from time to time and I'm always impressed. You have such an imagination and artistic talent. Don't put me in for your drawing, I just wanted to tell you this. See you at our meetings.
Onja

Anonymous said...

HI Gina!!!

love your work!
Angel
NYSSD

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina....I just love what you do. You are so talented and I envy you being able to have a job you can have so much fun at. I love all your classes and I am going to invite a lady I know to come with me to some. I hope she will come. Your classes have taught me so much and without them I wouldn't be as into stampin as I am. So, thank you for your persistance with me. Your a good friend.

Kris